Welcome to the Philadelphia Triathlon Club
We are the largest triathlon club in the greater Philadelphia area. Our members include athletes with a wide a range of abilities and interests, from those who have never done a triathlon to professional triathletes. The club is a place to find others who share your interest in swimming, biking, and running. And our number one objective is to HAVE FUN!
Like us on Facebook or
Join our FB Group for great conversation and information
Current Member Benefits Include:
- Race entry discounts and club perks to for race promotions such as:
- IRONMAN® • DelmoSports • CGI Racing • Escape Philly • DQ Events • French Creek Racing
- Eligibility to purchase the latest club gear
- Annual swag giveaway (if you register prior to the Kickoff Party in Jan)
- Exclusive club-only discount codes for races
- Exclusive discount codes for our club sponsors
- Comp’d food and beverages at club socials – where offered
- Eligibility for club road trips and select training events
- Board eligibility
- Race Captain opportunities
- Pro-Deals (see eligibility)
Our members train, race and socialize together. So what are you waiting for?
Join at http://join.phillytri.club
Special Thanks to Our 2018 Sponsors
Philadelphia Triathlon Club would like to extend our sincere thanks to our 2018 sponsors for their support of the club and the multi-sport community.
- EAS Myoplex – Check out their new all natural hydration mix developed in conjunction with the GOAT, David Scott. Available on Amazon.
- Rothman Institute – Rothman Institute has been on the leading edge of getting athletes back at peak after a setback. Check out their latest work on total knee replacement.
- Nolan Paining – Nolan Painting has passionately supported the running and multi-support community with “Nolan in the Neighborhood” Check out Nolan Painting for any painting needs.
- Louis Garneau
- Xterra Wetsuits – Get 60% off all wetsuits and 55% off select Stand Up Padd Boards at this special Xterra store link and using code: C-PHILTRI
- Guy’s Cycling
- Racing to Register – Join the race, join the Marrow Registry
- Emma Moss Diamondstein – Watch Emma’s story