Welcome to the Philadelphia Triathlon Club
We are the largest triathlon club in the greater Philadelphia area. Our members include athletes with a wide a range of abilities and interests, from those who have never done a triathlon to professional triathletes. The club is a place to find others who share your interest in swimming, biking, and running. And our number one objective is to HAVE FUN!
Current Member Benefits Include:
- Race entry discounts and club perks to for race promotions such as:
- IRONMAN® • DelmoSports • CGI Racing • Escape Philly • DQ Events • French Creek Racing
- Eligibility to purchase the latest club gear
- Annual swag giveaway (if you register prior to the Kickoff Party in Jan)
- Exclusive club-only discount codes for races
- Exclusive discount codes for our club sponsors
- Comp’d food and beverages at club socials – where offered
- Eligibility for club road trips and select training events
- Board eligibility
- Race Captain opportunities
- Pro-Deals (see eligibility)
Our members train, race and socialize together. So what are you waiting for?
Join at http://join.phillytri.club
Special Thanks to Our 2018 Sponsors
Philadelphia Triathlon Club would like to extend our sincere thanks to our 2018 sponsors for their support of the club and the multi-sport community.
- EAS Myoplex – Check out their new all natural hydration mix developed in conjunction with the GOAT, David Scott. Available on Amazon.
- Rothman Institute – Rothman Institute has been on the leading edge of getting athletes back at peak after a setback. Check out their latest work on total knee replacement.
- Nolan Paining – Nolan Painting has passionately supported the running and multi-support community with “Nolan in the Neighborhood” Check out Nolan Painting for any painting needs.
- Louis Garneau
- Xterra Wetsuits – Get 60% off all wetsuits and 55% off select Stand Up Padd Boards at this special Xterra store link and using code: C-PHILTRI
- Guy’s Cycling
- Racing to Register – Join the race, join the Marrow Registry
- Emma Moss Diamondstein – Watch Emma’s story