The Philadelphia Triathlon Club (PTC) has grown from its roots as a small collection of training partners, into one of the largest and most successful triathlon clubs in the Mid-Atlantic.
The Philadelphia Triathlon Club aims to provide a community where a multisport athlete in the Philadelphia metropolitan area can achieve individual training and performance goals in a fun, supportive environment.
- To promote camaraderie among club members and other triathletes/duathletes.
- To provide education and clinics to club members about the sport of triathlon.
- To provide organized group rides, runs and swim workouts.
- To provide discounts on equipment and products through our sponsorship network.
- To provide triathlon racing uniforms at a “significant” discount to retail for all club members.
- To facilitate special programs for female members.
- To give back to our community through volunteer work and supporting those less fortunate.
- To provide a quarterly newsletter.
- To provide a social outlet for club members.
- To have FUN! While multisport athletes are serious about their sport we all need to remember to HAVE FUN!